Wandsworth Children’s Social Care Academy is committed to supporting Wandsworth Early Years settings (PVI and LA), who care for 2 year old children who are in receipt of the 2 year old early education funding, to improve the quality of their provision through training and development.
WCSCA will match fund training places when the following criteria are fulfilled:
• There is space on the training course to provide free training (i.e. the training is not full)
• The setting has 5 or more 2 year old funded places at the time of booking
• The setting has authorised 1 fee paying place for each match funded place requested
• The T & C’s apply to the free place including being charged for non attendance
• In the event that the fee paying place does not attend the training, the setting will be charged in full for that place
Free places are given at the discretion of the WCSCA.
To request a free place:
Please contact Alison Strickland, Training & Development Officer on 020 8871 7416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free places will initially be placed on a reserve list.